Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I would first like to say that when I learned, was kickboxing, it is mixed with Muay Thai techniques. So some of the things I learned, can easily become a advantage or disadvantage to be in a real fight. I will say that if the mixture of the two totally AWESOME! The power of Muay Thai is so amazing that up better than almost all other strikes. The speed of the kick-boxing is really what it brings a whole new level though. Muay Thai, Grappling used, elbow strikes, kneeStrike is, each hit one end of the fight I like that! Contact kick-boxing using kicks, much like Tae Kwon Do and boxing. Trust me, that a lethal combination. The Kicks In this fighting style is normally used to target the opponents knees and head. The knee is used to target the enemy ribs and head. Block the target's head and elbow, if possible, be used to stop your opponent from attacking, but not only him but hurt him enough, he will not want to swingagain. The hand strikes are very similar to boxing, similar to a defensive posture Tae Kwon Do with your hands.

The kicks are much more difficult than any style of fighting I have ever used on the underside of the tibia were to go on strike, and your goal is to break what you hit. Not only fast and hit it off. That hurts a lot worse than a Tae Kwon Do and Kick. The downside of this is that the knee starts as a foot ball bunt, which means there will be much madethe time to get out of the way when not set up correctly. Also, the fact that you take your shins to take you to a higher risk that your leg. If you do not do the technique in practice, and it expanded, you will do more damage, only to do your opponents. I want to say that you would be a good chance against a person with a knife or a stick if you are advanced in this style of fighting him. The reason is, you can take a lot harder then keep most fighters, and yourStrikes have doubled as a rule, put so much energy.

The speed of movement is a problem, though. If you fight against more than one person at a time, you can not afford any kind of tele. Simply put, we can not afford that your kick to see, before it was already taken. The positions are some of what the broad it is difficult, move quickly, though it gives you hit harder book. It gives you dodge a lot slower. Whatever fight you get into that, the control allowsOpponents moves twice as large. These movements can be easily broken arms, legs, ribs, also an opponent in the neck. (All standing) I like this advantage. For, as we all know to be the worst place is on the ground in a fight with two other guys stomping on your face. I give Muay Thai and kickboxing (mixed), a nine out of ten. It is without doubt one of the deadliest battles available, but not for his. Complexity, but because of its simplicity. Since eachthat can throw strikes, can kicks, elbows and knees, with that style will be converted into an elite fighter. That makes it so deadly. It is essential to stop moving, and sometimes even kill an opponent. This is a definite must for anyone who wants somewhere to improve the basic mechanics of all for there style of fighting to win, while at the same time extreme impact.

I hope this helps you guys decide on your fighting style.

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment